Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paper Baking Cups Go In The Oven

Happy celebration of the autumnal equinox

fall back. I feel good, and free.
This time of year always makes me feel that way.

Like the wind carrying scents at once powerful and gentle,
this dark atmosphere with a beauty that Baudelaire who can see, these rains
refreshing air discharging its burden,
these trees are abandoning their leaves - the harbinger of a sleep to come.

I am walking in nature, and observe the changing world in the pression du temps.
C'est beau, c'est angoissant, c'est la vie.
La marmotte se prépare à l'hibernation, l'écureuil cache des glands dans le tronc d'un arbre,
les oiseaux chantent leurs dernières mélodies, à la manière d'un chant funèbre.

Hummm.... je ne cherche pas à faire du kitch, ni du romantisme attardé.
Je me sens seulement comme la nature, dans le même temps
en tout quiétude avec moi-même dans la forêt,
impassible face à la Roue du temps,
dans un déclin signifiant un état de changements futurs dans ma vie quotidienne.

I wish you all a happy autumnal equinox,
and a time of meditation that you will benefit. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment