Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gallbladder And Psoriasis

Dust in the attic

I know, I do not post more often on this blog. But
write new notes would be useless, I do not feel the need.
I am rather in a state of hibernation spiritual "as they say, but in a state of intellectual survolatage with the education I will conclude in a few months after all.
But it suits me, for me, Art, Intellect and Spirituality, it will really set.

So it's natural that I am still prevalent in the vast ocean of internet, this time on the net to share my artistic and intellectual boils. Yes, I created a third blog, a kind of catchall I speak of my cultural discoveries, or my artistic passions. A place where I do not want to impose anything, just sharing what I love. I talk about music, cinémam literature, painting, etc.. From around the world, not just from my village of Asterix, even if it makes sense that I talk a lot about Quebec culture, consuming much.
is now a blog that I put the most up to date.
So if you're interested, you can always come and do a little tour. ;)
Here.

Sometimes I put my blog up to date kitchen as well. Just here.

Making multiple blogs is a good way of not spreading out anyhow, anywhere. Suddenly, I find it easier.
recrosses See you on the big canvas. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment