Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Basketball Songs For Games

Household heat wave Merlin


Image source unknown

An oppressive heat wave sweeping across a portion of North America, I hardly ever go out, staying there to spend time in cool air conditioning of mom's cooking.

So I had time to make a small household in the blog, taking the opportunity to transfer some items who had served their time. The blog has become lighter to go.

I also made a presentation page , having neglected to do before. The curious are invited to read it, of course. ^ ^
This is a different concept of the article: Page remains stationary. In six months she will still be in one place.
She is on the side under categories.

Categories also were treated to more details as they were far from clear as crystal.

The music player is now playing more songs for my pleasure.
Please proceed to the next song or pause if it bothers you.

The lunar calendar was also treated to a new appearance.

Despite the heat, I invite you all to enjoy. It is the ideal time to eat ice cream, going to the movies (air conditioned!) And, especially, to bathe!
Drink plenty of fluids, without abusing the water, eating frequently and spicy if possible, and protect you from nasty sun-heat wave! Return
me quickly shaped, band Turlupins. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment