I hold a rather special relationship with Unto Ashes . This is one of the first bands I discovered that pagans - there are already eight years ago. I did not yet recovered from the shock.
From the first notes (I still remember), ethereal and dark, I felt so good, so conquered by their power, I told myself to have found the ideal style of music for me . I was not wrong.
Unto Ashes explores the dreams, mysteries, and the ésotérime death on a medieval music, neoclassical, folk, darkwave and Eastern Europe.
But this is not a pale copy of Dead Can Dance .
This group has its own personality, his very own style is recognizable in the melting-pot groups pagans.
native U.S., Unto Ashes has released six albums and an EP
But this is not a pale copy of Dead Can Dance .
This group has its own personality, his very own style is recognizable in the melting-pot groups pagans.
native U.S., Unto Ashes has released six albums and an EP
- Moon Oppose Moon (1999)
- Saturn Return (2001)
- Empty Into White (2003)
- I Cover You With Blood (EP) (2003)
- Grave Blessings (2005)
- Songs For A Widow (2006)
- The Blood Of My Lady ( 2009)
Here are some songs that I like
Scourge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1WF_QHbyA
Do not Fear The Reaper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck4kyZQkSKs
Witch's Rune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXznHLaTFc
I invite you to discover more by yourself. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment