Sunday, August 8, 2010

Watch Tay Du Ky For Free

I'm Pagan, by Selena Fox

The text transcribed here is not mine, but an anonymous translator. The original author, Selena Fox, a Wiccan priestess to the many significant writings.
I'm not Wiccan, but I still have great affinity with this tradition, and this text reflects my vision of things.
Whether you agree or disagree with Ms. Fox, these words reflect serenity, harmony and personal with the world waiting to be shared.

Happy reading.



I am pagan, by Selena Fox. Anonymous translator.

I am Pagan. I am a part of the totality of Nature. Rocky, Animals, Plants, Elements and the Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and my brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions, lifestyles. Planet Earth is my home. I am a part of this large family of Nature, without being the master. I have my own part to play and I seek to discover and fulfill that part the best of my ability. I seek to live in harmony with others in the family of nature, treating them with respect.


I'm Pagan. I celebrate the changing seasons, the progress of the Wheel of the year. I celebrated with songs, dances, feasts, rituals and many other ways. I celebrate every movement of the wheel with personal spiritual practices and participating in community events.


Samhain, commonly known as Halloween is a time spent watching the future and to honor my ancestors and other loved ones who are in the spiritual world. I do magic for greater religious freedom for Pagans and all humanity. I celebrate New Year's spiritual wiccan and Celtic.


Yule, the winter solstice is a celebration of peace and a celebration of the rise in the sunlight. I honor the new sun shining child, burning the Yule log in a sacred fire. I honor the Great Goddess in her many aspects of the God Father and mother in the shape of Santa Claus in his old viel God, Father Time and the Holy King. I decorate my house with lights and with holly, ivy, mistletoe, evergreen green leaves and other herbs sacred to this season. I chime the new solar year with bells.

In early February, I celebrated Candlemas, known by the ancient Celts as Imbolc name and by the contemporary American like Groundhog Day (Groundhog Day). I focus on spiritual purification and clearing obstacles to prepare for the coming of Spring and new growth. During this festival, I light candles in honor of Brigid and invited him to inspire me in my artistic work and guide me in my healing practice. I give offerings of seeds for birds wild.


At the spring equinox , I welcome the revival of this season and celebrates the return of the green on earth dressing in this color. I honor the Teutonic goddess Ostara and spirit of the rabbit, her husband. I color eggs with friends and make new choices for new growth.


Beltane in early May is a festival of fertility and pleasure. I dress in bright colors and wears a garland of flowers in my hair. I accomplish May dance and bless the gardens and the creation of projects. I jumped over the Beltane fire for luck. I flowered the Sacred Shrine of the Goddess Bast cat and other sacred sites.


Time summer solstice, also known as Midsummer and Litha is a time of great gathering when I greet old friends and meeting new ones. I dance with them around a sacred fire to the magical rhythms of the drums. I honor my tribe and spiritual community. I celebrate Pagan culture. Add stones to the sacred shrine in the land of the circle en faisant des prières pour le bien-être et l'harmonie planétaire.


Lorsque août arrive, je célèbre Lammas (1° août), connu aussi sous le nom de Lughnasadh. Durant cette fête, j'honore le sommet de l'été et la prospérité. Je remercie non seulement pour les plantes cultivées et sauvages ainsi que pour les bénédictions qui commencent à se réaliser, mais je prie aussi pour la poursuite de l'abondance. Je rompt et mange le pain avec d'autres dans le rituel et je fais des offrandes d'herbe et de pain aux Déesses et aux Dieux de l'agriculture.


L ' autumnal equinox, which some called Mabon is a time of thanksgiving for all the crops harvested during my time of growth. I am grateful for the food that I received the gardens and fields and for others blessings that happened to me. Offered to Mother Earth the best fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts and other food as I could muster.


And Samhain, the Wheel of the year yet again.


I am Pagan. Also I honor the seasons of life in my own life, the beginnings, growth, production, harvesting, completions and the resumption of any cycle. Life is a circle that includes many cycles. With every end comes a new beginning. In death, there is the promise of rebirth.


I am Pagan. I see the cycles of change and renewal not only in my own life, but in my heritage. I see my life as a circle that is connected with the circle of my life ancestors. They are a part of me and my life. The ancient wisdom of the rebirth of nature, and renewal is embodied in the arms of two of my clan's ancestors. Germans of my ancestors in the lineage of my mother I find the totem of the heron, a family emblem signifying perseverance and renewal after the difficulties. Of my Celtic ancestors of my paternal line, I find the symbol in the arms of an oak carved on which germinate and grow new branches from its roots. It is included in a circle with the motto, "Itenun Viriscit", meaning "growing green again." These symbols and motto to me remember not only my own and the renewal of nature, but the revival of pagan philosophy on this planet that is part of the work of my life as a pagan priestess.


I am Pagan. The change of intentional consciousness, Magic, is a part of my spirituality. For every problem there is at least one solution and a growth opportunity. I create my own reality with my thoughts, feelings and actions. All I can always come back to me rejected. I try to follow the Wiccan Rule: "Do not harm and do what you want. "When I do magic in the ritual, before creating and directing the energy, I always try to have a bigger picture in which my needs are only part. I try to work for the good of all as well as mine. When problems come to me, I seek to understand their cause and their messages, which become part of the solution. By doing healing work, I try to speak to the spiritual causes in underlying disease, rather than to focus only on symptom relief.


I am Pagan . I perform the magic of the moon to help and heal others, myself and the planet. The Triple Goddess of the Moon will guide me. I enable the creation and growth during the beginnings of the moon energizes protests during the full moon and rejects the obstacles during the decay and the moon. I am taking part in the rituals of new and full moons and I am aware that my Circles are part of the larger web of circles that exist at the moment around the planet earth.


I am Pagan. I am a Pantheist, recognizing that the divine is everywhere and in everything. I honor the divine that is in the oak forest in the garden herbs in the wild birds singing in the trees, the rocks of the hill, in myself and yes, even in the "things" such as my car , cameras and computers. I understand that everything has a physical body also has a spiritual body. The physical and spiritual are deeply intertwined, are separate in this world of form. I honor the union between creator and creation.


I am Pagan. I know that Divinity has many facets and I experience this in the variety of goddesses, gods and other spiritual forms. I honor the Divine as single unit of anything. My personal encounters with the Goddesses and the pagan gods and other divine forms have transformed and enriched my life. Hecate appeared to me in a death to teach me the liberation and rebirth. Young child, Artemis came in me and helped me to avoid an alleged rapist. Selena, goddess of the full moon gave me visions and my name. Sacred sun gives me energy. Yemaya, goddess of the ocean cleanses me and renews me. I heard Pan playing his flute in the woods. Dionysus awakens in me the joys spontaneity and ecstatic bliss. He taught me the mysteries of androgyny. I experienced the union of Goddess and God while I made love with my friend in the garden. Bast has helped me deepen my relationship with my cats. Cernunnos appeared to me in the forest as a deer. Isis spoke to me in flashes of light in the depths of the night and the flow of energy through my hands during care. Saturn gave me lessons on discipline, time and organic agriculture. The Lady of freedom protects me while I work for religious freedom for Wiccans and other pagans. Mother Earth guide my work on this part of world. I experience the Divine as the form of animal totems, allies of plants, like other forms in my dreams, in my travels and in my inner vision quests, alone in nature.


I am Pagan. My spiritual practices include understanding and self-acceptance instead of self-rejection. I share my views with others when I feel this is fair, but I'm not proselytizing, claiming for example that my way is the only true and right path for everyone. There are many sentiers qui conduisent en haut de la montagne spirituelle et non un seul.


Je suis Païenne . Mon adoration prend la forme de communion divine avec la nature. Comme faisant partie de mon adoration, j'ai fondé et préservé un espace sacré de la nature, le Sanctuaire du cercle (Circle Sanctuary). Je fais des rituels en des endroits spéciaux, tels que dans le cercle de Pierres ; sur le haut de la roche de l'esprit au-dessus des vallées ; dans le cercle magique du jardin ; sur les sanctuaires extérieurs ; dans le Temple intérieur de l'habitation et dans les abris sous roches antiques qui hébergeaient the elders who lived on these lands, there are thousands of Earth years. I also do rituals elsewhere, both inside and outside. My worship and my rites can be done anywhere, since my sacred circle is portable. Wherever I am, I can construct a circle around a sacred sphere with seven invocations: four directions, one for the Cosmos, one for land and a center for spiritual integration.


I'm Pagan. I travel in the inner worlds of dreams, meditations and rituals. J'emploie des outils sacrés destinés à m'aider dans mon voyage et mes actes de magie. Ils comprennent des chaudrons, des cristaux, des bougies, des encensoirs, des calices d'eau, des pentacles, du sel, des coupes de terre, des plumes, des cloches, des balais, des clochettes, des tambours, des baguettes, des bâtons, des lames, des miroirs et une variété d'outils de divination, incluant les Tarot, le Yi-Ching et les runes. Je vole avec ma conscience à travers l'espace et le temps. J'explore d'autres dimensions et alors je reviens avec des signes, la connaissance et le pouvoir. Je vais entre les mondes pour guérir, croître et transformer. La perception psychique, intuitive est une partie naturelle et non surnaturelle, de ma vie quotidienne.


Je suis Païenne. Je m'harmonise avec les quatre éléments de la nature, la Terre, l'Air, le Feu, l'Eau et le cinquième élément l'Esprit, qui est la force spirituelle qui les relie tous. Je vois ces éléments dans la nature, la Terre dans le sol et les rochers ; l'air dans les vents et l'atmosphère ; le Feu dans l'éclair, le feu et électricité ; l'eau dans les cascades, les fleuves, les océans, les pluies et toutes les formes liquides de la planète ; l'Esprit comme l'Unité divine. Je vois aussi Elements such as aspects of Self. My physiology and my physical body is my earth, my intellect and my thoughts are my air, my will and my actions are my light and my emotions and feelings are my water and my inner self, my soul and my spirit. I try to keep healthy and to balance all these parts of Self. I work to restore the balance of elements in the environment.


I'm Pagan. I hear the cry of Mother Earth who is upset by the damage being done to the environment by humankind. I am appalled by the pollution of air, land, water and the play of domination that nations play with fire nuclear missiles and other weapons of mass destruction. I am also concerned with the spiritual pollution of the planet, selfishness, hatred, greed and power, addiction, violence and despair. While I see these problems, I feel at the same time the purification and proper care of the planet earth. I know I can help my ladder to reach the Planet greater balance by seeking harmony in my own life, being a catalyst to restore the balance in the lives of other individuals and working for a better environment. I know that my attitudes and my way of life can make a difference. I try to be a channel for healing and balance. I make environmental responsibility a part of my personal life. I try to live in harmony with other family members of Nature. I am Pagan. The natural spirituality is my religion and the foundation of my life. Nature is my spiritual teacher and my holy book. I am a part of nature and it is a part of me. My understanding of the inner mysteries of nature grows as I journey on this spiritual path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment