Sunday, August 8, 2010

Barrett Correctional Facility

Please Dana

(Blogger does not give freedom of speech to "space" - yet that says more than words themselves - every little space is now represented by the symbol " <>.
Not practical, I know, but I do my best with the means at my disposal)



A poem of my own, written under the watchful eye of Goddess.




Please Dana

Help me catch you, to teach
<> <> by earth observation
Help me to you know
<> <> to know me

Help me find the right balance
<> <> between shadow and light
<> <> between secrecy and clarity
<> <> between understanding
<> <> <> <> <> myself
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> and the world

You're the Nature
And I want to live according to your teachings
<> <> <> <> your balance
- Help me to help me

0 comments:

Post a Comment