Monday, August 16, 2010

How To Unlock A Combination



"I'm assuming that somehow or another we are all products of a collective history that binds us together. So I think the fact that interest in his neighbor is also seeking to learn more about yourself. To do this, I simply chose to take the industry Celtic. Certainly I could follow another thread in my creative work - say, for example, the history of hats - and an adventure as interesting as what I experienced with the history of the Celts. But we must also say that this vehicle has allowed me to discover many places and peoples around the world, and explore all kinds of tracks and themes that ultimately very little compared to the Celts. "
- Loreena McKennitt


Hair of Mother-Nature
wonderful addition to her hair, Loreena McKennitt has a great talent: an angelic voice, words of great wealth, a curiosity about the world, an inspiration to Explorer, all forming a music of infinite beauty. I do not run dry rave about it - like the rest of the world for that matter - but that's because I can not find fault with his music. Of great gentleness, wisdom comforting albums by Loreena gives meaning to the word "musical journey".

I say no more, I let the music speak for itself.


The Old Ways
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZ5M3DmGog

Dante's Prayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTLX7h54jIg

Marco Polo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxGz9a8MCj8

The Mummer's Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxTpvA-pUG0

0 comments:

Post a Comment