|
| Let moé r'venir not in town Tape-moé on my wooden head Picbois, let alone not moé Picbois, I want to have me go - The Picbois, Beau Dommage |
I feel the call to fall in recent days. The season of decline is gradually approaching, I begin to feel it in every pore of my skin. The first signs appear discreetly in the background air.
I feel good.
Last Friday, I meditated on the moon, in the cool grass, under the protection of my favorite oak. I did not want from there. I lost track of time.
But becoming dangerous to the corner this time, reality caught up with me, and I had to go home.
bad.
Saturday, I wanted to go see a concert by Isaac Elisapie in La Mauricie National Park , but circumstances have played against me. So, I picnicked in the company of a friend on the shores of Lake Edward. I had never been at the heart of the forest at night, I must confess that silence radical who reigned we agonized a bit. Never mind, we had music medieval with us which I must say, perfectly matched the mood of wild places.
A huge hare ran into the forest near there, and bats were watching the scene, skillful nocturnal predators that we could not help admiring.
The light-hearted, I'm back home, do not regret not having been able to realize my project planned for this evening.
The light-hearted, I'm back home, do not regret not having been able to realize my project planned for this evening.
In a state of mind all refreshed, I decided to refresh this blog, all the while. I liked the old one, but things must change with time. I admit however that the hardest part was removing all songs to put in new ones. The "old" agreed to perfection, but we do not half invigorates. Change is frightening, but the way time is not bad, just dark.
This new version of the blog is being tested, and quite time to be changed with the coming weeks.
This new version of the blog is being tested, and quite time to be changed with the coming weeks.
Please tell me your comments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment